This is a unique opportunity to work for an organisation who are forward-thinking in their industry and believe their collaborative and delivery-focused culture is what helps them achieve great results. They are known to take care of their employees, have some appealing benefits, and operate flexible ways of working.
To be successful in this role, data analytics will be one of your strengths and this will be your opportunity to build on this and get involved in the delivery piece. Alongside your team, you will be coming up with initiatives, presenting to key Stakeholders, and then managing and reporting on the campaign as it progresses. You will have proven experience with diving into data and identifying opportunities and needs, as well as reporting back to the business. Relevant technologies you will be comfortable with, whether it be Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE, Alteryx or similar.
You will essentially be delivering initiatives for direct campaign activities. We need you to be customer focused and have experience in customer journey mapping.
As well as the above, you will also:
- Have a background in either product, marketing and/or a sales stimulation role
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in telco, utilities, or infrastructure
- Have some knowledge and understanding of a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Be proficient in Excel, as well as automated tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (not essential)
- Be a strong communicator, and confident presenting in meetings
If you believe you are somebody we would want to speak to and interested to hear more then please submit your application today. If you have additional questions that may not be answered above, you can call Sally Stanton on 021563311