- Medical Insurance
- Secure carpark with 24/7 access
- Big on work/life balance - nobody being overworked here
This Kiwi organisation received an award in 2021 for making a significant and positive impact to their surrounding community. They are good people, who believe in working hard, whilst also remaining a sustainable work/life balance. Based in Parnell, you will have a secure carpark located nearby and also have medical insurance cover.
This is a hands on and varied Financial Accountant position, that is essentially taking responsibility for the group’s financial accounting, taxation and reporting activities, and compliance. In addition, you will be:
- Carrying out month end duties, including reconciliations and journals
- Preparing financial statements, and assisting FC with review and drafting of summary management board reports
- Liaise with and support the audit process to ensure accurate and timely reporting across the group
Along with high levels in motivation and energy, you will have an analytical mind, the ability to multitask, have strong attention to detail, and proven ability to implement best practice accounting processes. It is important that you also have:
- Strong financial accountancy experience and core accounting skills
- Accounting qualification or Degree
- Experience working with IFRS (16 preferred)
- CA/CPA would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills as you liaise with financial and non-financial people across the business
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further, please submit your application today. If there are questions you have that may not be answered above, you can call Sally Stanton on 021563311.