- The power to choose how and where you work from!
- A state-owned enterprise responsible for connecting Kiwis with the world
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
The needs of our clients’ customers are ever-changing, and these changes are happening faster every day, meaning their team needs to be one step ahead of these changes and can act quickly. Our client needs their network to perform at its best now and into the future.
Our client believes in the value every team member contributes because each individual creates a stronger organisation which allows them to deliver their best service.
Reporting to the Enterprise Platforms Manager, The Platforms Specialist will be the Subject Matter Expert for their Mulesoft Anypoint platform. You’ll have a broad range of skills and be comfortable “owning” and representing the platform from all aspects including: architectural design changes to the system, enhancing the platform, managing and upgrading API’s, managing version upgrades with vendor(s), and adding rigour into process around the platform.
Essentially, you’ll be the “go to” person for ensuring the platforms are fit for purpose and meet high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
To be Successful in this Role:
The ideal candidate will thrive in this challenging and demanding environment because not only do you work well under pressure, but you know you’ve got a supportive and engaged team behind you.
A proven background in self-management and achieving results, you’re also a capable mentor and coach for other members of the team.
You will have five years’ experience managing applications and platforms, with two years’ experience working specifically with Mulesoft Anypoint platform.
- Work remotely from anywhere within New Zealand, however there are offices available in Auckland and Wellington if you prefer an office environment.
- Contribute to a high-performing team in globally recognised organisation
- Enjoy 22 days annual leave, Medical aid contribution, 4% employee kiwisaver contribution
For a confidential chat, please feel free to call Ann-Maria Sachs on 021 840 341, or simply apply online today.