- 6 months initial contract
- Point of Sales
- Wellington based
A Kiwi organisation with an extensive history, is now offering a chance to be part of their exciting future. The needs of our customers are ever-changing and happening faster every day – our team needs to be one step ahead of these changes and act quickly, knowing exactly how the network is performing and able to deliver for our customers
As the POS Deployment Lead (Programme Coordinator), you will be the 2ic to the Senior Project Manager in the POS (Point of Sales) programme. This role will be operating in a fast-pasted, busy, AND FUN team that is close to deploying a new solution in 411 outlets across the country.
To operate in this role, you will be a hands-on, pragmatic, and analytical person that can juggle both programme administration and junior project management tasks such as updating the schedule and the risk register and replacing the Senior Project manager to lead meetings or stand-ups.
- Manage project financials including Revenue, Costs and Operational budgets.
- Manage project timelines to meet delivery dates.
- Manage Project Risks, Dependencies and Issues.
- Resource and schedule resources across business units including any contractors.
- Organise governance meetings.
- Provide regular programme updates, document management activities and programme controls.
- This role will follow-up and support overseeing vendor tasks and ensure questions receive a timely answer.
- Masters MS Project and SharePoint
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools
- 3+ years in a programme management or project management environment
If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, apply now or give Georgie a call on 022 488 2078.