- 12 month contract
- Auckland CBD
- BS11 | Compliance
About the company:
Join a company who are progressive and committed to continuous improvement. We guarantee that you’ll have a lot of fun, working with some fantastic people who are passionate about what they do and where they work.
Our client, a high-profile financial services company, is looking for Senior Business Analyst and Business Analyst to work across a BS11 compliance project.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparing of Separation Plan Playbook with Crisis Management Team (CMT)
• Planning and coordinating workshops with stakeholders to prepare Playbook and Separation Plan details.
• Create and develop documents related to RBNZ separation plan submission and Board approval
• Definition of Roles and Responsibilities of parties involved in BS11 separation (Playbook related)
• Align Separation Plan and associated artefacts to BS11 Policy requirements.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
• Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures.
• Lead and drive deliverables to completion engaging with the relevant stakeholders
• Maintain the quality and consistency of deliverables
• Experience in the BS11 policy
• Holistic End to end service view
• Experience creating detailed reports, lading and facilitating workshops
• Practical experience in internal policies and processes, ideally in the financial sector
• Ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders
• Preferably has experience in banking, policies and RBNZ compliance
If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, apply now or give Georgie a call on 022 488 2078.