- Remote working option for a candidate anywhere in NZ
- Experiencing unprecedented growth and need talented techies to join this journey
- Embrace and embody their inspirational approach to the Agri-tech sector
Our client is a dairy farmer owned co-operative which empowers livestock farmers through the delivery of superior genetics and technology. Their team are experts in their field and are not only passionate about Agri-technology but also believe in accountability and agility.
Our client is looking to strengthen their already significant Technology Group through the appointment of a Solutions Architect or Senior Solutions Architect.
Reporting directly to the Chief Architect, you will work alongside the Head of Architecture and Strategy to define, design, and develop the Future State architecture.
You’ll be working with business and delivery teams on existing and/or new initiatives to provide guidance on our client’s architecture and design approaches ensuring that all explored options are in line with the articulated Technology Strategic Plan.
To be Successful in this Role:
The ideal candidate will thrive in this product-focused, cross-functional environment and delight in knowing they are directly involved in bringing solutions that enables our client to experience continuous improvement.
You will also have proven business engagement skills in combination with technical and pragmatic solution design capabilities.
You will come from a Software Engineering background and feel comfortable sitting within the cross-functional Delivery Teams, providing technical guidance to the team of Developers.
- Based in the Waikato, our client offers a flexible working style, with the option of remote working from anywhere in NZ
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company culture like no other
For a confidential chat, please feel free to call Rebecca Deutsch on 022 175 6095, or simply apply online today.